We are delighted to share that Isoline has won gold at the Digital Impact Awards 2023!
Our entry showcased the results of the work we’ve done with our wonderful client BICS to reshape their website for a new audience. This revamp yielded results that went beyond all expectations, including a 278% increase in the value of won deals and a multifold return on marketing investment within months. You can read more about the project in our case study.
We were shortlisted in two categories and here are the results:
- Gold for Best use of digital in the technology, media, and telecommunications space
- Bronze for Best Corporate Website
What have we learned from the success of this project?
- Plan for measurement and ROI from the get-go. Sounds scary, but measurement and metrics focus the mind wonderfully.
- Benchmark. Seek out best practice and capabilities and use this knowledge to set standards for yourself.
- Budget for buy-in. Securing internal by-in for a project as major as a wholesale website revamp takes time, patience, and effort. Ensure you allow enough time for this phase, and the rest of the project will be a lot easier to complete. Beyond aesthetic changes, the judges were particularly impressed with the efforts made to get internal buy in:
“It has proved that a willingness to change on the part of key stakeholders within the business was a clear driver of the efficacy of the new strategy”.
Want to find out more?
Check out the award-winning website.
Find out more about how to create a brilliant B2B website.
Want to reshape your website? Get in touch at email@example.com!