How to create a lead nurturing campaign [Free strategy template + workbook]
Want to generate leads for your business?
Of course you do.
Unfortunately, generating high quality leads takes time.
You need a strategy that is both time and cost effective.
Here’s the secret to building a great relationship with your prospects: email nurturing campaigns.
Nurturing campaigns are a sequence of emails you send to prospects and leads to nudge them towards a specific goal. For example, you could send a short course distilled into five free emails, to promote a more comprehensive paid course.
Email nurturing sequences are powerful lead generation tools, with a higher return on investment (ROI) then other online and offline channels, including social media. In fact, email is 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter.
Ready to create an email nurturing campaign?
Planning a winning nurturing campaign might sound daunting, but have no fear! We’ve designed a workbook to help you easily create a knockout nurturing campaign.
Our lead nurturing campaign workbook will help you
- Plan your campaign strategy in minutes
- Understand how your campaign aligns with your business goals
- Plan your workflows for success
- Design high-converting content for your campaign
Follow our advice and you’ll be increasing the number of lead conversions in no time.
The workbook includes:
- A free content audit worksheet
- A free persona building template
- A worksheet to match your content to your sales funnel
- Step-by-step guide to setting up your campaign
- Workflows and timelines to plan your campaign
- A guide to the best email distribution platforms
- The ultimate campaign planning checklist
- Examples and ideas for getting creative with your campaign
Are you ready to generate leads?
Fill out the form to receive your free copy of A guide to creating a winning nurturing campaign today
What is a lead nurturing strategy?
Lead nurturing is the process of developing and reinforcing relationships with customers and potential customers at every stage of the sales cycle. The focus of a lead nurturing strategy is to listen to the needs of your target audience and provide them with the information and answers they need at every point along the buyer’s journey.
The Isoline workbook provides your business with a detailed, end-to-end guide to creating a winning lead nurturing strategy.
B2B lead nurturing best practices
Here are five lead nurturing best practices and how the Isoline workbook addresses them:
- Segment your contacts – the Isoline workbook comes with a worksheet to identify key target audiences split by demographic, geography and other important information.
- Understand where your leads are in the sales funnel – the workbook provides a detailed breakdown of each stage of the funnel. You will also understand how your existing content can cater to each stage.
- Create personalised content – We guide you through what kind of content you should send prospects, how to get creative if you’re stuck for ideas, and how to best map this to the sales funnel.
- Don’t forget your (lead) history – understanding and tracking the journey of each lead will avoid repetition or irrelevant emails. Our workbook provides you with workflows and timelines to keep your nurturing campaign on track
- Invest in marketing automation – we provide a breakdown of the most helpful email automation suites so you can find the right tool for your marketing efforts.