B2B webinars are an absolute game-changer when it comes to lead generation, building relationships, and raising brand awareness. If you’re interested in learning more about the power of B2B webinars, we’ve got some fascinating statistics to share with you!
Stats on the popularity of webinars for B2B companies
- Webinars are number 1 type of content for B2B content marketers and have produced the best results in the last 12 months. (Source: Content Marketing Institute report)
- 48% of B2B marketers say webinars work the best with their lead nurturing initiatives. (DemandGen report)
- Webinars are the preferred type of content for 91% of B2B professionals. (Search engine journal)
- 61% of B2B marketers hosted a webinar in the last 12 months. (Source: DemandSage)
- 54% of B2B pros engage with webinars weekly or daily. (Search engine journal)
Stats on the benefits of B2B webinars
- 20 to 40% of webinar audiences become qualified leads (Source: Monster)
- 37% of B2B marketers list webinars as delivering content marketing ROI. (Source: State of Digital Marketing report)
- 73% of B2B marketers consider webinars a highly effective tool for generating quality leads. (Source: Abdalsham)
- B2B marketers generate 500 to 1,000 leads per event. (Source: Zippia)
- 48% of B2B buyers consider webinars the most valuable form of content for their decision-making. (DemandGen report)
- 53% of marketers say webinars generate their highest quality leads (Source: Hubspot)
- 75% of B2B professionals admit that webinars help lower cost-per-lead in marketing. (Source: Webinar Care)
- Due to the pandemic, 40% of B2B marketers reallocated their live event budgets to webinars or hosting digital events. This decision was beneficial, as webinars and digital events are much less expensive than live, in-person events. (Source: Finance Online )
Stats on the type of content to include in your webinar
- 92% of attendees would like to see a Q&A session at the end of a webinar presentation. This is because attendees want to be able to ask questions about anything they didn’t understand during the presentation. (Source: BigMarker)
- Studies have shown that webinar participants prefer attending webinars that are between 30-40 minutes long. For example, 41% prefer a 30-minute webinar and 44% prefer a 40-45 minute webinar. Only 5% are interested in webinars shorter than 20 minutes and 10% in 1-hour webinars. (Source: BiGMarker)
- 62% of B2B attendees value industry trends and predictions. (Source: SupplyGem)
- 84% of B2B webinar viewers are looking to stay updated on industry developments. (Source: Loghic Connect)
- 70% of B2B professionals seek tips, tricks, and best practices. (Source: Search Engine Journal)
Stats on how to drive registrations to your webinar
- 80% of B2B marketers drive registrations through their websites. (Source: Statista)
- 65% of entrepreneurs say email outreach is the best way to promote their webinars. (Source: Influno)
- 56% of webinar registrations come from email. Wednesdays and Thursdays are the best days to send promotional emails. (Source: Luisa Zhou)
- Sending a reminder email on the day of the webinar increases its attendance rate by 20%. (Source: Blogging Lift)
- Most people say, around 29% of people register on the day of the webinar. More than 30% of people register a week before. Around 15% of people register 15 days before the webinar. (Source: Webinar Care)
- 51% of marketers measure webinar success by demand metrics. (Source: DemandSage)
- You can expect 47% views up to 10 days after the webinar if its recordings are available for your audience. (Source: Blogging Lift)
Webinars are a powerful tool for companies to establish themselves as thought leaders in their industry, and generate high-quality leads that are more likely to convert. We understand the power of B2B webinars and have seen first-hand the significant impact they can have on a business’s bottom line.
Have these stats made you want to launch your own webinars? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help you thrive.
We look forward to hearing from you at [email protected].