This month, our managing director Anu Ramani sat down with Roger Edwards on the Marketing and Finance podcast to discuss creating straightforward content for complex technology markets. How do you create simple yet engaging content, cutting out the jargon and business-speak? And where does a content marketing agency fit into this process? Listen to the podcast below!
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why Anu started Isoline Communications to focus on content marketing for tech industries
- Has digital marketing become too focussed on tactics?
- Thinking beyond tactics and looking at the full marketing mix
- How to put together a great brief for a content marketing agency
- The secret to creating simple content for complex markets