How to Build A Content Hub [Examples + Templates]
You’ve been told to create content so you have. Tons of it.
But a cluttered website does nobody any good.
If you’re ready to Marie Kondo your website, you’re in the right place.
Let’s add a bit of magic back into your website.
A content hub (also called a resource centre) is a section of your website where you can gather all of your assets. You can organise them intuitively for your audience, so they are easy to find, browse and progress through.
Done well, a resource centre is a powerful tool for attracting and converting visitors. In fact, here are just a few reasons why you should create a content hub:
- Save your sales team time. A content hub reduces search time by 66%.
- Create content 47% faster by understanding the gaps in your assets.
- 60% of tech leaders found that content marketing generates leads, and gated content is at the top of the list.
In other words, a content hub is brilliant for your whole team.
But how do you get started?
In this workbook we’ll walk you through the steps needed to plan, build, and promote a resource centre to make your tech business flourish.
Our workbook is designed to help you to:
- Audit your existing assets
- Understand your sales goals and process
- Brainstorm new assets to match your sales goals
- Flawlessly organise your assets with intuitive categories
The workbook includes:
- A free inventory template with categorisation features
- A free guide to the websites to host your content hub
- A timeline to complete your new content hub
- A free guide to the best tools to support content creation
Are you ready to build your resource centre?
Fill out the form now to receive your free copy of Build your own resource centre